Baby K (Small) ... Sparse Slicker Brush ...
Chris Christensen's Big K was originally designed for the unique needs of the Black Russian Terrier, but there are dozens of breeds that need this brush! The Baby K has 40% less pins than Baby G!
Perfect for hard to reach areas and toy breeds.
Baby K features:
- Long Pins to penetrate deep into longer coats.
- Special Pin Bend creates lift and movement, to pick up more coat.
- Flexible Cushion, our signature cushion is gentle and forgiving.
- Extreme Curved Back to allow more control, movement and direction.
- Extra Long Ergonomic Handle reduces hand and arm fatigue.
- Lightweight Beech Wood body
- Neoprene for a good grip
- Comfortable rounded pins
Baby G recommended uses:
- To detangle and remove knots in long, difficult to manage coats
- To get down to the root and remove hard to reach undercoat
- To thin and separate hairs throughout the coat creating lift and volume
- Use large on coat and medium on furnishings
We Also Recommend