Red on Red Shampoo ... 4oz & 16oz sizes ... starting at ...
Red on Red is an optic intensifying, high sheen color-revitalizing treatment within a shampoo. Formulated specifically for use red, mahogany, deep mahogany and gold mahogany shades of red coats to restore their red tones. Gives the appearance of depth and fullness
Red on Red's deep penetrating action restores the red pigment under the cuticle lens without the use of harsh or caustic chemicals due to its diminutive molecular structure.
Great for use on red coloured breeds and all coat types. A strand test is recommended.
Mix with other Chris Christensen colour corrective shampoos to create the perfect shade.
See recommended use and custom colour blending below.
- Extraordinary cleansing ability and color deposit system in one application
- Colour pigment deposit system penetrates the top layer of the hair surface to the cortex without the use of harsh chemicals
- Neutralizes unwanted stains that cleansing alone does not remove
- Does not stain the outer layer of the hair surface allowing passage of light through the translucent hair surface to amplify gloss and colours
- A semi permanent colour that will not rub off on hands, clothing or even a white towel
- Lasts up to 4 weeks
- Acid balanced to close and tighten the hair cuticle lens, amplifying color tones and gloss
How does it work?
The molecular structure of Chris Christensen colour enhancing shampoos are so tiny that they can go under the cuticle lens to clean and deposit pigment without the use of harsh chemicals.
Colour dyes do not go under the cuticle lens, rather they lay on top of the lens therefore dulling the coat in appearance and can rub off on clothing and hands.
With Red on Red we are depositing the same colour spectrum as the breeds natural color and there are many different red color pigments in Red on Red.
Use Red on Red on coats that are as dark or darker than the product. Do not use on any coats with white to lighter shades intermixed within them. Red on Red can be mixed with other Chris Christensen Systems color treatments to achieve colours desired.
A strand test is recommended.
Custom Blending Colors:
- Mix 1 part Black on Black, 1 part Red on Red, 1 part Gold on Gold.
Deep Mahogany Shades
- Mix 2 parts Black on Black, 1 part Red on Red, 1 part Gold on Gold.
Gold Mahogany Shades
- Mix 2 parts Black on Black, 2 parts Red on Red, 1 part Gold on Gold.
We Also Recommend